Hardware in the Loop Test Engineer DescriptionJob #: 24924
We are building a greenfield solution for the automotive industry which is related to firmware and software development for the automotive devices. For this reason, we need a forward-thinking and ready-to-learn person to ensure first-class quality of the process.
As a Hardware In the Loop Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing embedded control systems and microcontrollers. In addition, you will get a real production experience in Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) testing and pleasure of close collaboration with the customer’s team.
Joining us, you will have a chance not only to plunge into the automotive industry and take your Python skills to the next level, but also level up your English due to daily communication with the customer. Moreover, business trips to Hungary are waiting for you!
Please note that we are considering candidates from Russia and other CIS locations for this position. Relocation package is included.
Our client is a leading industrial corporation providing top-notch solutions in the automotive, materials and capital goods domains. The company operates in more than 80 countries, and put emphasis on environment-friendly manufacturing and energy efficiency.
- Design test cases
- Ensure automated tests execution
- Develop and maintain tests code
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- Ensure tests results analysis and reporting
- Follow strictly the customer-defined scope, guidelines and deadline
- Ability to learn new domain from scratch (automotive)
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Knowledge of Python or C language
- Test automation experience
- Hardware related experience (environment installation, understanding of tuning and firmware dependencies)
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Technical background, Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Intermediate+ (B1+) level of spoken and written English
- Possibility to travel (project members have frequent BT’s on customer’s side)
- Passport should be suitable for EU VISA
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good team player
Nice to have
- Automotive domain knowledge will be a huge advantage
- C language background
- Agile experience, V-Model development experience is a plus
- Previous experience in offshore programming
- Extensive relocation package
- Exclusive possibility to dive into the automotive industry innovations
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events