DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 42660
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Astana office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Kazakhstan is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Focus: Ansible, AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, EBS, ALB, SES), Azure and Docker.
- Experience using tools such as Ansible to automate deployments
- Excellent knowledge and experience in managing and administering Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in infrastructure concerns, e.g: network design, clustering, HA and load-balancing
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies
- HashiCorp tools like Consul, Terraform, etc
- Experience using containerization technologies including Docker
- REST API concepts
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Bash
- Experience in AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, EBS, ALB, SES) and Azure (Cloud computing, Resource groups, Blobs) is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written English
- Experience in scripting languages including Groovy and Python
- Experience working in a client-facing team with prospective and existing clients AMPQ (Theory + RabbitMQ debug)
- Background in media technologies, including transcode, QC, video formats and standard
- Experience in object-orientated software design using Java
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events (parties, tennis, etc.)