Director, Engineering Manager DescriptionJob #: 49714
You will have responsibility for a 150-200 people organization and be a proven leader with a strong background in software development and running IT development projects. You will drive operational excellence on major KPIs and ensure cooperation between Account management and Delivery Management.
A key part of this role will be to ensure the strong presence of global competencies across your organization. You will also look after people management ensuring correct onsite staffing, supervising project delivery and ensuring robust staff development and successor planning. You will have ultimate responsibility for all element of budget control too.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- IT leader with proven track record of managing 200+ people in software development
- Background in IT, in particular software development
- EU market knowledge
- Willing to travel in EU
- Strong client facing/awareness
- Strong people and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company