Full Stack Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 49916
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Full-Stack Java Developer.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a travel technology company. Its websites, which primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago, Venere.com, and others.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a developer to extend our customer's Fraud Analyst Tools that are primarily used as a portal by Fraud Operations agents to look up transactions that have been queued as potentially fraudulent and determine whether they should be released for consumption of inventory or blocked for additional triaging. It is an asynchronous step subsequent to the Book Order stage. Without its availability, no orders at our customer can be manually triaged by Fraud Operations.
Another core system is The Dispute Management System (DMS), a web-based application designed to enable the Chargeback Teams at our client's company and it's vendors to enter, research and track responses for disputes for all Point of Sale for the customer.
What You’ll Do
- Implement UI
- Implement REST services
- Communicate with customer
What You Have
- Strong D2-D4 Java developer with Web Services and Web UI experience
- Angular 2 and higher (nice to have)
- Spring MVC
- Rest Services
- English Level: A2 and higher
- REST Services – Spring MVC, Spring Core (Spring java configs), Spring Data, etc…
- UI - Angular 8, NgRx, Sass 7-1
- Mongo DB
- MS SQL Server
- Rabbit MQ
- Splunk/ AppD
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible working schedule