Senior .NET Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50134
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. They providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless, make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on the design and development of a brand new Automotive platform based on .NET / C# technologies. We are seeking a passionate .NET developer with strong experience with .NET Core and who comes from a solid software development background.
The developer will play a key part in the core system development process and will be responsible for adding additional new features, producing fully functional clean code, creating and evolving the current backend services, improving the development processes and procedures. The applying candidates need a solid knowledge of SDLC.
- Create new adaptors integrating with 3rd party backends
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- 3+ year of essential high experience with .NET core , C# programming language
- Essential developing RESTful web services
- Experience with TDD/Unit and integration testing
- AWS API Gateway, Routing good experience needed in API versioning
- Experience of microservices environments would serve beneficially focused around lambda/lambda layers
- Any experience with Kubernetes and containerized environments, .NET Core pipeline
- Security-conscious in every aspect of development and flows with a good understanding of securing APIs TLS, HTTPS. Authentication experience with OAuth
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Experience working with multiple Scrum and remote teams
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours