Senior Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 50411
Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever and enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
Java Developer position that work closely with the development & business to enhance the current application landscape and bring new applications alive. The successful candidate will be expected to produce formal Software Architecture Document and define E2E Solution Design for iOS/Mobile and Java/Web requirements.
- Strong Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming
- Strong experience working with Oracle SQL DB and SOAP
- Working knowledge of Spring dynamic and Spring Security
- Understanding of PKI (public key infrastructure)
- Experience with protecting data
- Good grasp of automation frameworks
- Some experience in investment banking or financial services, ideally
- Worked within a small team
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability
- Leadership experience - energetic with positive / can-do attitude
- Experience with logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and other development approaches
- Skilled at improving older code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
- Effective within the complexity, constraints and boundaries of a leading global organization, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software
- Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
- An excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
What We Offer
- We offer a range of discretionary benefits from time to time, including:
- Group personal pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and social events
- 1 day off for your wedding and baby basket
- Tech purchase scheme
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period