Senior DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50770
EPAM is looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer to work with EPAM strategic clients.
Together with the team, you will support clients’ implementation of GCP products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more.
As a Cloud DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer, you will assist the clients with the configuration and deployment of their GCP infrastructure, which include but not limited to the following services: identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging and monitoring, billing.
You will provide the clients with the guidance on how to design their cloud applications for optimal scaling, including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and others.
This position is a part of our new EPAM Anywhere program for remote workers. EPAM Anywhere offers a variety of IT jobs for remote workers. Join us to work on ambitious and long-term projects, get a stable workload, and enjoy a work-life balance!
- Act as the trusted technical advisor for the clients to resolve complex Google Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- Experience with maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services)
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects, troubleshooting clients' technical issues and working with engineering, sales and services teams and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Nice to have
- In-depth experience with the major cloud providers
- Experience with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Experience with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Hands-on experience with deployment technologies (such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Terraform)
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Consulting experience with migrations from AWS, Azure to GCP
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills to lead change and adoption of new technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals