Senior Software Test Automation Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50972
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
In 2015 EPAM opened the Czech Republic IT delivery center in Prague, in the iconic City Tower in Pankrac. Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is a growing source of innovation due to the increasing demand for software solutions and services in Central Europe. This new location will enable EPAM to more closely collaborate with clients in the region.
We have made many important decisions to align EPAM to the new global operating environment, including taking significant steps to ensure the safety and well-being of more than 36,700+ EPAMers, and to continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world. As result, the vast majority of EPAM's teams are working from home.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience; we look forward to speaking with you.
- Write clear and accurate user stories and acceptance criteria
- Extend and maintain existing Automation Test Framework
- Ensure traceability of all testing
- Management of dedicated UAT environments
- Migrate from manual to automated testing - regression, integration (future: performance and security testing)
- Adopt CM-wide best practices for testing and release management
- Active participant in Change/Release management
- At least 3 years of proven software test automation experience
- Possess a good understanding of Java using tools such as Selenium
- Experience in software development, methodologies and practical OOP knowledge
- Test automation experience with knowledge of at least one automation system
- Have CI/CD Experience with BDD (Cucumber and/or JBehave)
- Must have a proven track record of leading and implementing automated QA buildouts for enterprise applications
- Constructive criticism, analytical mindset and high attention to details
- English – upper-intermediate
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Czech and English language courses
- Start ASAP/negotiable
- Relocation assistance including the coverage of the relocation costs (if needed)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 25 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates