M&A Integration Manager DescriptionJob #: 51260
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #9 on Gartner’s 25 Fastest-Growing IT Services Providers and as a Leader in Digital Platform Engineering Services by Forrester (Q2 2016). Forrester defines digital platforms as the new generation systems that drive customer experience and differentiation. Forrester recognized EPAM successfully combines core product development and integration capabilities with design thinking, experience strategy and business consulting - taking ownership across the entire product and platform development lifecycle.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM Budapest office is looking for a M&A Integration Manager.
- Map key business processes of acquired firm and develop path to integrate into EPAM’s business and operating framework
- Work closely with EPAM Business Unit sponsor and champions, acquired company leadership and EPAM functional leads (e.g. Finance, People, Legal, Operations)
- Coordinate efforts across commercial, finance, operations, legal and people workplans to ensure prioritization and organizational alignment
- Provide indirect management of key stakeholders – People, IT, Finance to ensure timelines are met
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within Corporate Development and support the development of a standard EPAM Playbook for future M&A Integration
- B.S. in finance or business-related field, certification in project management is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in M&A due diligence and/or integration management
- Experience in management consulting/ Big 4 strongly preferred
- Experience in project management, risk identification and mitigation, change management and continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with a complex, multinational, matrix organization
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Collaborative, true team player with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Humble, hungry, smart
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs