Windows Systems Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51306
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Windows Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer to make the team even stronger.
Windows Platform Services Unit, the integral part of EPAM Application and Cloud Management Services Practice, is looking for active and highly motivated people who strive to enhance their knowledge and experience with MS Windows platform and various Microsoft products and technologies, extend their professional expertise and improve (or build from the scratch) their career in System Engineering area.
- Providing 3rd level support of Windows server systems and applications
- Ensuring optimal system operation in the VMware environment
- Provide system troubleshooting and problem-solving across applications
- Working knowledge of core Windows infrastructure components
- Experience in PowerShell, VBScript, Perl, C#
- Windows Server experience
- Good spoken and written English level
Nice to have
- Develop scripts for enhancing the automation of infrastructure systems
- Experience in solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted