Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) DescriptionJob #: 51361
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
- The primary purpose of the DevOps Engineer is to implement a Deployment and DevOps strategy encompassing the build and development of Infrastructure as Code including an automation framework with elements of declarative automation model, state and orchestrator
- Drive Infrastructure as Code development by translating business requirements together with solution-, network- and cloud/infrastructure architects and into software and provide modular code that can meet scaling requirements and future demands
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Manage knowledge transfer and mentoring for other DevOps engineers and teams
- Drive changes and continuous improvements of development process
- Proficiency with Linux
- Extensive experience with Source Control management and its influence on the SDLC and DevOps Processes
- Amazon Cloud administration and automation experience
- Advanced Ansible knowledge
- Familiarity with Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet or any other configuration management tool
- Terraform, CloudFormation
- Intermediate experience with Elastic tools (Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Intermediate experience with monitoring tools: Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Practical Jenkins experience
- Expertise with at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java
- Experience in Agile best practice
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted