Technical Business Analyst / Data Analyst DescriptionJob #: 53475
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst/Data Analyst to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Write technical specs
- Maintain the project work backlog
- Do sprint planning for the development work
- Work very closely with developers
- Understand the business and can-do in-depth data analysis
- Formulate business requirements, and turn those into technical specifications
- Knowledge of the financial services business
- Proficiency in SQL (for data analysis)
- Experience with Data Analysis tools: desktop tools like Access and Excel, through BI platforms to things like Alteryx and even scripting languages, e.g. python - deeply familiar with at least one of these technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland