Senior Software Testing Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53736
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider. The company’s combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 4.5 billion records spanning more than 50 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit.
Project contains several products (up to 23 applications, 2 ecosystems). These products deliver value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Their clients are lenders, title and investment companies, builders and mortgage insurance companies.
We're building cross-functional teams of Support, DevOps, QA, Automation and Development engineers to take care of these applications. EPAM starts at client office with knowledge transfer sessions and shadowing operations from Kyiv, Malaga and Toronto immediately.
More Developer roles are to be added in several weeks with whole team growth to 40+ people.
- Functional testing skills
- Knowledge of API-to-API testing, using Postman
- ITIL knowledge
- Experience in Support processes, containers, Cloud knowledge
- CI/CD understanding will be a big plus
- Knowledge of JIRA (+ Pivotal Tracker)
- Any experience in testing reports, microservices, Web Services would be a good plus
- Good knowledge of any relational databases is required
- Experience of providing help in investigation of production issues
- Proficiency in Splunk, AppDynamics, Veracode, performance and automation tests
- Familiarity with Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB4
- Good communication skills
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)