You will be responsible for building on the challenging features using modern technologies like React, NodeJS and responsive designs in the scrum team. This in turn gives you the opportunity to really showcase your skills both to the benefit of the client, and to magnify your own potential for growth here at EPAM. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that supports your technical development, unleashing your real potential, whilst still nurturing the core values of what it means to be an EPAMer.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Experience in unit and integration tests (we’re focused on automation and testing)
- Strong skills in Node.js runtime
- HTML/CSS/SCSS, Responsive layouts development, cross-browser support
- CI/CD processes - understanding, working experience
- Understanding of microservice architectures
- Experience of AWS, (preferably EC2, RDS, and S3)
- API development exposure
- DevOps experience in AWS is a bonus
- Good communication skills, expected to have ongoing communication with customer
- Working in a cross-location teams (our technical team in Minsk is heavily involved!)
- Close collaboration with designers
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period