Finance Integration Lead DescriptionJob #: 57515
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 38,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
For our Budapest Team, we are looking for a Finance Integration Lead.
The Finance Integration Lead role is responsible for program managing finance integration efforts with various teams for new business deals requiring operational support in EPAM’s Finance framework.
As a key member of our Finance Integration & Process Excellence function, the Finance Integration Lead will work with various teams within the CFO organization and cross-functional integration teams (i.e., Integration Management Office, Business Sponsors, Operations, Legal, People/HR, IT, etc.) to coordinate and oversee Finance support for EPAM’s M&A integrations and pre-integration transition service agreements.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, Finance Integrations & Process Excellence and will help the company evolve to a point where integration efforts are scalable, and results are delivered consistently. This exciting opportunity is a great fit for someone who is looking for a new challenge and is ready to grow with the company. The Finance Integration Lead should be willing and able to learn fast and independently within Finance and General Business domains – working with different business models, operational models, geographies, scale/maturity from a Finance standpoint.
- Program/project management of Finance integration activities for mergers and acquisitions, deals, or other types of transition service agreements requiring Finance support relating to all areas of CFO organization (Controller’s Group, Shared Service Centers, FP&A, Treasury, Audit, Procurement, etc.)
- Organize integration plans submitted by Finance functions and working with Finance and cross-functional (non-Finance) SMEs to establish lines of communication, information exchange, assisting dependency/issue escalation and resolution
- Work with pre-Close deal team and Controllers to understand business to be integrated, due diligence findings, timelines, business expectations, etc. and communicate to broader Finance functional leads/SMEs
- Status reporting to Head of Finance Integrations, Corporate Development group’s Integration Management Office (IMO), and cross-functional teams (e.g., Operations, IT, People, Legal, etc.)
- Assist Controllers with resolution of resourcing concerns, expectations, and communication with personnel from acquired entities
- Work with Controllers and functional Finance leaders to manage risk throughout execution of integration plans including risk identification, escalation, and mitigation
- Assist continuous improvement in Finance integration framework and processes
- Learn about various areas of the CFO organization to understand processes and address interdependencies between Finance groups and other Corporate Functions
- Assist identification of key Finance and non-Finance stakeholders and explanation of various Finance processes to Stakeholders
- Team with SMEs to understand process / gap analysis of acquired entities’ legacy processes, systems and controls, and plans to migrate to EPAM processes, systems and controls
- Provide professional support and ensure smooth transition of acquired business into EPAM ecosystem while balancing compliance with public company standards and requirements
- Support ongoing continuous process and other improvement initiatives and ad hoc requests
- Total of 4-6 years experience in related Finance roles, preferably with Big 4 experience; familiarity with M&A or Finance integrations of acquired companies (~1 year) highly preferred but not required for the right candidate
- 2-3 years in a Corporate Finance or related support function with strong understanding of finance processes, general business, and operations
- 2-3 years in Finance program and/or project management including experience in or understanding of risk management and cross-functional planning
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact seamlessly with various levels of management within the EPAM Business, Finance management, and acquired business/finance personnel (often C-level, VP, senior executives)
- Ability to operate, drive progress, and resolve issues in a matrix environment often without formal reporting lines/authority while working with 12+ Finance and non-Finance teams at a time
- Understanding of or experience with change management techniques in high-growth, global organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to identify, prioritize, communicate issues and create and execute action plans for resolution
- Understanding of accounting (particularly US GAAP), controlling and other Finance domains
- Ability to learn and understand the infrastructure (people, processes, systems and controls) of other
- Finance functions to the extent needed for high level identification of functional and cross-functional dependencies
- Understanding of process management, improvement and optimization
- English language skills fluent to upper-intermediate
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs