Presales Manager (Digital) DescriptionJob #: 58858
We are looking for an experienced Presales Manager in Singapore to make the team stronger.
We are seeking a senior professional who will play a crucial role in business development process and business proposals creation including lead qualification, elaboration of EPAM offering, value proposition and final deal closure.
The successful candidate will work with EPAM Sales and Legal Teams, Industry and Geographical Business Units and Competency Centers to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning EPAM experience and services as key differentiator and competitive advantage. This person must be comfortable mapping business requirements into EPAM capabilities and services, suggesting delivery methodologies, defining financial models, prerequisites and dependencies of a successful engagement, coordinating and integrating business development activities across multiple organizational units and divisions at EPAM.
The successful candidate will be located in Singapore. We are looking for exceptionally talented people who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level. Your work will directly influence strategic decisions and transformation for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Work as a part of APAC sales/presales team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units and competency centers, architects on a daily basis presenting a solution from business perspective
- Drive preparation and participate in Q&A sessions
- Act as a single point of contact collaborating with EPAM Global Finance and Legal Divisions and providing a comprehensive targeted response
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals, build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines and cost analyses
- Create offline and online presentations featuring EPAM values, experience and services
- Continually collect and structure EPAM technological and business experience for further reuse by sales and presales teams
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- 3+ years overall IT experience and/or other technical, mathematical background
- Having at least 5-7 years’ experience in Pre-sales/bid manager related responsibilities
- Experience in project management, strategic consulting and/or MBA
- Very good written and good spoken English
- Understanding of software development life cycle (RUP, Agile), operations (ITIL®)
- High technical acumen and business values
- Understanding the need of the client from a software development perspective is important and then using the managerial skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer delight focus to achieve the goal and bringing in the business should be a key aim of pre sales consultant. He/She should not be constrained to new learning curves tech or business wise
- Understands the relationship between upcoming technology trends and the business values to clients these technology trends bring
- Practical knowledge of and experience working with clients (ideally onsite)
- Experience in responding to government tenders
- Applicants who have strong software delivery / business analysis / project managment experience are welcome to apply
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Online training library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Referral bonuses
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Opportunities for self-realization