Big Data Developer (Remote, relocation to Poland) DescriptionJob #: 65203
We are looking for aspiring Big Data Developers with at last 1 year of commercial experience to join our growing Data Practice and make our team even stronger. Projects and technologies we are working with are very different and cover all technologies which present currently on the market and represented by open source communities.
We are providing our service to Clients in different domains: Financial, Health Care, Insurance and many others, so you will have a chance to develop yourself in any direction you want.
You can join one of our offices, which are located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw and Gdansk.
- Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, REST HTTP API, flat files, Streams, Time series data, SAP and a lot other based on various proprietary systems. You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies
- Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part business logic and implement it using any language which supported by base data platform
- Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
- Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow
- Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Cloudera (or any other) HADOOP distribution, Databricks
Nice to have
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
- ELK Stack
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Cassandra / MongoDB
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours