Junior Test Automation Engineer (with Upskilling to Regular) DescriptionJob #: 65689
Our people are the source of our success, that's why we are actively investing in providing EPAMers with vast opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Ready to conquer new professional heights? Currently, we are looking for motivated Junior Test Automation Engineers eager to boost their skills and upgrade to Regular Specialists with our two-month paid mentoring program. This opportunity is a unique chance to choose a fast track to level up and make a giant step in your career.
In this role, you'll work & learn from the leading industry experts worldwide, practicing your knowledge with cutting-edge technologies on our projects in various areas and domains. The acquired skills will help you become well-versed in creating automated tests of high code quality, building test automation solutions, integrating test automation into delivery pipelines.
EPAMers in Poland focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for different business domains.
- Create, maintain and improve automated tests
- Perform manual testing as spot checks
- Improve QA skills with personal mentors
- Good understanding of testing theory
- At least 1 year of experience in Test Automation in Java
- Understanding of Java core and OOP principles
- Proficience in Junit or TestNG experience
- Expertise with Selenium WebDriver
Nice to have
- Backend Test Automation experience (tools like rest-assured)
- Understanding of source code control and build tools
- Knowledge of BDD tools (Cucumber, JBehave)
- Working experience in functional testing
- Work on enterprise-level projects
- Global communication with colleagues and peers
- Individual career path in engineering
- Remote work & relocation to 35+ countries
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal library)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted