Senior Agile Delivery Manager DescriptionJob #: 66101
Are you a technologist with a passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to lead high profile agile programs? Do you have proven stakeholder management experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with some of the biggest and most innovative customers.
Come join us!
You will be an experienced delivery manager able to lead a set of software engineering projects.
Responsible for shaping, planning and leading the delivery of technology led initiatives working with onshore and offshore teams, leading the client interests and the successful delivery by the software engineering teams.
You will be a confident, pragmatic, agile practitioner, who is able to work with stakeholders and delivery teams who are still developing their agile maturity. This is a senior role that will require a combination of coaching, leadership and management, balancing the ability to keep an eye on detail whilst ensuring progress towards larger business objectives. This role requires both technical competence as well as a firm background in project management.
- Lead the delivery of technology led initiatives working with onshore and offshore teams
- Lead the client interests and the successful delivery by the software engineering teams
- Manage an agile delivery project with large and geographically distributed teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (client, internal to the account and across the organisation)
- Manage client expectations, reporting and assurance
- Strong experience of leading agile software delivery projects with teams of 30+
- Expertise in building and / or leading offshore / nearshore delivery teams
- Ability to work with multi-location international teams (culturally aware)
- Ability to understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks, and apply logical and systematic approach to the planning and coordination of appropriate solutions
- Highly effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to command respect and create a sense of trust across teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (client, internal to the account and across the organisation), managing client expectations, reporting and assurance
- Strong understanding of technology delivery, including modern delivery patterns such as headless services
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to distil complex technical and business ideas into understandable terms for all stakeholders and teams
- Ability to forecast and create roadmaps, adjusting with new information and changing business priorities, to achieve programme goals
- Attitude of continual learning and assessing self-performance to apply new learnings and knowledge
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions