Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 72057
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 40,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer with brilliant skills to join our team of experts in our Málaga office. This is a great opportunity to grow within an international company as EPAM in our brand-new office in Málaga and be part of a successful company in continuous growth.
Our teams will work in highly agile working environments at fortune 1000 clients, following XP practices, best CI/CD practices, etc. We are looking for open-minded personality, who can join our friendly environment and became a core contributor to our team of experts.
- Proficiency with Windows and/or Linux servers
- Strong foundation on networking skills
- Experience working with at least Azure as a cloud provider. Other providers are a plus
- Strong knowledge in one scripting language (PowerShell, bash, Python)
- Advanced level in at least one infra deployment tool (ARM templates, Terraform, Byceps, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and typical software development practices / methodologies
- Experience developing CI/CD solutions end to end
- Monitoring/troubleshooting tools/skills
- Communication and/or leadership skills are a great plus
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)