.NET Developer DescriptionJob #: 74653
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team in Serbia.
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of features described in the requirement specifications and design documents.
- Deep knowledge of and at least 2-4 years of experience in .NET development using C#
- Experience with at least one major area in .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, WPF)
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, clean code, programming principles, and design patterns
- Good understanding of the SDLC processes and tools (e.g. code reviews, distributed version control, testing)
- Good English communication skills (B1+ overall language level)
Nice to have
- Experience with database technologies (relational and/or non-relational databases, query languages, and ORMs)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (like Scrum or Kanban, with tools like JIRA or Trello)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs