Senior .NET Developer DescriptionJob #: 74887
Are you a Senior .NET Developer looking for an interesting variety of work with the opportunity to learn and further develop your career?
If you have solid experience of working with .NET development using C# and a deep understanding of Agile software development principles this might be the perfect role for you.
EPAM is looking to expand its Sitecore practice in Greece! We’re looking for strong .NET Developers to join EPAM to cross train in Sitecore.
Since 2007, EPAM has been a Certified Platinum Sitecore Partner and, today, our rapidly growing practice provides end-to-end Sitecore solutions that ensure a seamless digital journey for some of the world’s leading companies. We have a proven track record of delivering large-scale, strategic, digital marketing solutions through our multi-disciplinary global teams and more meaningful, personalized experiences for our customers.
Do you want to learn about the world’s leading experience management system Sitecore?
And do you want to be part of a Platinum partner’s award-winning global Sitecore practice?
If so, take a look at the role and the requirements below:
- The role involves participation in the full cycle of solution engineering, including:
- Project scope definition and estimation (including work with stakeholders)
- Architecture design, technical decision making
- Functionality implementation, assuring well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Code refactoring and optimization
- Testing: unit, mock, integration, etc
- Providing technical leadership for teammates, mentoring
- Participation in knowledge sharing and best practices elaboration within our Microsoft competency center
- Deep knowledge of and at least 3-5 years of experience in .NET development using C#
- Experience with at least one major area in .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, WPF)
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, clean code, programming principles, and design patterns
- Good understanding of the SDLC processes and tools (e.g. code reviews, distributed version control, testing)
- Good English communication skills (B1+ overall language level)
Nice to have
- Experience in system design and architecture
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and related tools (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins)
- Experience with database technologies (relational and/or non-relational databases, query languages, and ORMs)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (like Scrum or Kanban, with tools like JIRA or Trello)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and agile software engineering environment
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions