Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce) DescriptionJob #: 83021
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce) to strengthen and ramp up delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification, and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and productivity.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
OUR VALUE, OUR PEOPLE
We aim to deliver truly transformative solutions around the world, with top-notch technologies, in high-performance professional teams. But none of these would be possible without our people, and that’s where you come in.
As an EPAMer you will always be expanding your knowledge, facing and addressing the biggest challenges, and becoming the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally. We care about your development and to support your growth in the company, there are many career paths you can follow. Some of the positions you can grow into are Lead Software Engineer or any of our Advanced Engineering positions.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in application design, configuration, customization, and deployment
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with various technology teams. Most often we collaborate with Test-automation, DevOps, Integration, UX teams
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting
What You Have
- Proven experience across various Salesforce Clouds (preferably Sales & Service)
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL. Nice to have experience in LWC
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI/CD practices)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Advanced English Level (B2 or higher).
Nice to have
- Experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries