Lead Informatica MDM Engineer Remote
Lead Informatica MDM Engineer DescriptionJob #: 87473
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a hands-on expert in MDM? Are you looking for a Informatica engagement with an industry leading client? Are you looking for a challenging consultative position within Data & Analytics?
If so, EPAM are looking for a Lead MDM Developer to join an ongoing project with a leading retail client in Western Europe. These are great opportunities to work closely with our European Data business whilst partnering with multiple clients to enhance and solve their technical data challenges.
- You are well-versed with the concepts and methods of MDM, Data Quality and Data Governance, and you are passionate about these. Ample knowledge of agile methodologies
- Self-driven and motivated. Fast and analytical problem solving skills. A role model with passion for team play and managing conflicts
- You are a master in data analysis and modeling. Previous experience working with Informatica MDM and ActiveVOS gives you the ability to easily understand, configure and maintain the MDM system design and MDM logic. Hands-on experience in Powercenter or Informatica Data Quality is a plus
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Informatica MDM Customer 360 or Multidomain MDM
- 5+ Years of proven system development experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience in MDM 10.3 and above
- Experience in Informatica Intelligent Management Cloud, IICS or Cloud Data Integration is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations i.e Data modelling, Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Active VOS, SIF Framework, MDM User Exits and Publish
- Experience in MDM Provisioning tool setups, Business Entities, Business Entity Views, Layout configurations, E360/C360 UI development
- Experience in SQL and Stored Procedures preferably MSSQL
- Assist in performing Informatica MDM low level design
- Monitoring the data loads on regular basis (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
- Troubleshoot issues related to Performance tuning of Application Database and Informatica MDM platform
Nice to have
- Experience of non-relational databases such as: NoSQL & MongoDB
- Languages such as Java, Python or Kafka
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies