Python Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 50964
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer has been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content for over 25 years. The client’s technologies provide game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, as well as they have been embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design.
Currently, the team needs a strong Software/Solutions Architect with Python as the main skill to work with client’s internal IT department on design for its platform automation and integrations with enterprise applications. Main project focus is to develop configuration management framework in order to automate manual operations and bring configuration consistency across multiple systems and components.
- In-depth Python coding expertise
- Hands-on experience of leading software development and implementation of new and existing platform automation services solutions
- Proven experience of providing solutions and acting as the primary internal expert for software architecture, applications, and industry standards
- Ability to provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders on how to solve complex software and application issues
- Proficiency in SQL relational databases and "Python-MySQL" configurations for distributed and high-loaded systems
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to provide and follow best practices for developers: good coding habits, code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments
- Experience of working with Perforce servers
- English – as a must (B2+ both written and verbal)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule