Unix / SQL Tester DescriptionJob #: 53616
We are looking for an experienced Unix/SQL Tester to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Experience with Unix (Linux red-hat). You will need to manipulate and transfer files, deal with Unix jobs, take stack traces, etc. Knowing your way around awk and curl is valuable
- Experience with SQL (Sybase), to run select and update queries, check test results and create test sets. Be able to review stored procedures and create simple stored procedures
- Document test cases, record progress and capture testing evidence
- Identify defects, and document steps required to reproduce them
- Well organized
- Experience with Jira
- Java knowledge is a plus
- Prior banking experience is desirable
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland