Front-End Developer DescriptionJob #: 55083
Our client is an information and data provider working in Financial industry with headquarters in London, UK.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
QC is an application which is working as a real-time data processor, monitoring the price streams of hundreds of thousands of financial instruments and identifies the price anomalies on the fly. It is built completely from the ground up and is intended to replace existing legacy system used by the customer.
The application is currently is at the early stage, has just passed an MVP phase and the member of Front-End development team will be able to contribute to its further design and development. It is a rear opportunity to really make a change, contribute personal talent and knowledge to something new, which is built using the most recent technologies – in both Engineering and Data Science areas.
The new team member will be a part of one of two development squads, responsible for developing Front-End of QC application, working closely with colleagues from Data Science, Back-End and QA teams.
- Implement the rich Front-End
- Candidates with at least 5 years of commercial experience
- Java (nice to have)
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization