Principal Financial Services Consultant DescriptionJob #: 65615
Here at EPAM, we are expanding our global Financial Services Consulting practice. The growth we are experiencing is driving the need for a Principal Consultant who is aspiring to join a vibrant, growing business and dynamic team culture. We cover Wealth & Asset Management, Insurance, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Payments, and emerging Neobanks / digital FS firms. At EPAM, you can make a difference. We are entrepreneurial. We enable our people to take ownership and responsibility in setting the direction for all of our practices.
This Principal position is part of EPAM’s Financial Services Consulting based in the Netherlands. The primary responsibilities for this role include supporting business development with subject matter expertise and consulting skills, leading consulting project execution, and building/ managing a team of business consultants.
You will support consulting capability across the Financial Services sector from pre-sales opportunities, client conversations, proposals, and throughout the project lifecycle from strategic consulting execution to enabling engineering services pull-through. Leverage your domain subject matter expertise, consulting skills and “hands-on” experience to deliver advisory and transformation services in support of technology enabled business change and greenfield digital native business models. Support with developing the narrative around key FS and Insurance transformation themes and staying at the forefront of disruption trends shaping the industry. You will be an ambassador for change, help solve business and operational challenges while supporting client ambitions. Bring your domain knowledge within multi-disciplinary teams comprising of various roles e.g. strategic envisioning, User / CX service design, business & technical architecture modelling, digital transformation, target operating modelling, business-driven technology and software engineering, data analytics, and intelligent automation solutions.
You will take on important project delivery roles, working multi-disciplinary / agile and facing off with stakeholders while fostering client relationships in close alignment with Business Development and Account Management teams. You will support EPAMs participation in conferences, development of thought leadership, value propositions and recruiting.
- 15+ years minimum combined industry and consulting experience (minimum of 2+ years at a Senior Manager level) in a “Big-4” and / or recognized consultancy boutiques / system integrators
- Possess deep expertise and experience in Financial Services
- Solid consulting skills and experience e.g. strategy, business cases, target operating models, business transformation, service / process design, business architecture modelling, workshop facilitation, project planning, and organizational change techniques
- Experience in supporting business development by providing domain expertise, consulting methodology know-how, preparing proposals, developing value propositions, and presentations to senior client executives
- Knowledge / experience with innovations in Fintech and/or InsurTech, ability to grasp and discuss on market dynamics in FS market, ability to build and present EPAM’s point of view on current/e emerging hot topics/ trends in business/ technology
- Bachelor's / Master's university degree plus additional relevant professional and /or educational credentials
- Strong problem-solving abilities and creative thinker combined with a high emotional intelligence
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary business and IT team compositions & cultures under time pressure
- Robust project management methodology, familiar with agile, manage risks and mitigation actions, and experience with dispersed project team environments
- Advanced communication and presentation skills. English language fluency. Knowledge of Dutch language is an additional asset
- Project / team leadership skills
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company