Experience Designer DescriptionJob #: 66161
We are looking for an Experience Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
Today we have six dozen of designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 500+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership, and who are proactive.
In this position, you will collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scales, platforms, and brands.
- At least 2 years of user-centered design expertise
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to customers
- Ability to produce design specifications and design prototypes
- Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles)
- Be up to date with digital trends
- Own all design deliverables on a project such as experience maps, user journeys, interaction models, flows and wireframes etc
- Storyteller — be able to compellingly communicate the story of design solutions to clients
- Upper intermediate English (B2), be ready to travel
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours