Lead Automation Tester DescriptionJob #: 77621
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an experienced Test Engineer who likes to test complex software engineering and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM are looking for a hands on Lead Automation Tester to strengthen our QA Competency in Malta. We are willing to accept applications from candidates based in Malta but also within a +2 hour time zone of CET.
We’re hiring for a specific project with an industry leading client of ours based in Italy. This is a legacy migration based project, migrating legacy code in Java and to also build up CI/CD to deliver the code into AWS.
- The Automation Tester position is created to start (from scratch) a new automation testing framework that is going to be used for the duration of the enterprise scale project
- User case scenarios will be generated by the customer, which will then need to be automated
- Leading the testing team and helping hire to grow and embed a mid to large size team
- Work with Platform Modernization and Cloud architects to establish a CI/CD
- Accept customer’s legacy source code and testing requirements
- Automate baseline testing on existing legacy code
- Automate validation of the Java code has functional parity with the legacy code
- Enhance the testing framework to automate both legacy and cloud code
- Build up and perform regression testing
- Understand and capture the customer (super user) use case scenarios for current legacy system and automate them both for the legacy code and JAVA
- Execute manual testing, while automated testing is not yet established
- Repeated experience of creating automation test frameworks from scratch
- Experience of enhancing existing test frameworks to automate both legacy code and cloud code
- Senior or Team Lead experience leading a testing team of both automation and manual testers
- Experience working on legacy migration
- Execute manual testing whilst automation frameworks are created and implemented
- Python and/or Java programming experience
- Fast track progression with the world’s fastest growing IT services consultancy
- World class training on internal and external databases, unlimited LinkedIn learning
- Opportunity to work with industry leading clients around the world
- Flexible hours, work remotely, whatever you would like to do (within Malta)
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Private health insurance
- Fully paid time for professional development
- Opportunity to travel – Global travel and medical insurance
- Physical wellness contributions (gym membership, sports lessons, sports apparel)