When you join EPAM as a Site Reliability Engineer, your duty will be to ensure that our software solutions work as expected, are highly scalable and perform according to our client’s needs. You’ll work directly with our development team to create and monitor highly efficient applications for multiple industries, while- Top performance and no downtime are always the ultimate goal.
What You Have
- 5+ years experience as a SRE Engineer (required)
- A willingness to use automation and vendor integrations to improve engineering efficiency
- Strong understanding of mobile and web backend infrastructure technologies
- Expert understanding of distributed systems design and implementation
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline Development and maintenance
- A strong preference for test-driven development
- Excellent communication and priority management skills in an agile environment
- Use a wide variety of AWS cloud services to implement and support our platform architecture
- Automate tasks using Bash, NodeJS, ArgoCD, and other tools
- Create and maintain a cross-region multi-cluster Kubernetes architecture
- Leverage istio to mesh services together
- Maintain an AWS WorkSpaces infrastructure supporting our back office
- Model, build, and maintain infrastructure using Terraform on AWS
- Build, maintain, and deploy software artifacts as Docker images and containers
- Support our CI/CD pipelines used by Product and Release Engineering
- Support various teams with a high level of dedication and professionalism
- Build, maintain, and support InfoSec solutions based upon industry best practices
- Analyze stack traces and application events to improve Site Reliability
- Improved medical coverage- EPAMers are eligible to participate in a supplementary health insurance program that shall have the usual coverage in the industry, with the Company funding 100% of the value of the monthly premium for participation
- Lunch Allowance-you will receive a daily allowance of CLP $ 7.000 per working day. Enjoy a nice meal on us
- Allowance for internet and electricity -You will receive an allowance of CLP$15.000 per month to cover internet and electricity expenses
- National Holiday Bonus -We celebrate joining the Chilean Market. That’s why all our employees will receive a bonus of CLP $86,646 in September
- Christmas Bonus -You’ll receive an End of the Year bonus of CLP $170,539. It’ll be paid during the month of December, to ensure you have Happy Holidays!
- Learning Culture - We want you to be the best version of yourself, that is why we offer unlimited access to learning platforms, a wide range of internal courses, and all the knowledge you need to grow professionally
- Professional Growth Opportunities - We have designed a highly competitive and complete development process, where you will have all the tools to get where you have always wanted to be, personally and professionally
- Additional Income - Besides your regular salary, you will also have the chance to earn extra income by referring talent, being a technical interviewer, and many more ways
- Community Benefit - You will be part of a worldwide community of over 50,000 employees, where you can learn, challenge yourself, stand out, and share your knowledge and experience with multicultural teams!
- Are you open to relocation? - If you want to relocate to another country and we have the right project, we will assist you every step of the way, to help you and your family, reach your new home
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices.
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us.
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.